Tuesday 29 September 2009

Business Card + Mail Shot.

Initial Ideas, I decided to use my full name instead of a brand name, as currently my main priority is to get work placements of work from companies, and i feel using my name is more personal and therefore engages with my audience more effectively.






















Concept: The arms of an octopus unfold, 8 arms!, before you finally get to the CD. Interactive, fun, and different.
















concept: a CD case is transformed into a character, which opens his jaws to reveal information or a hidden CD..
















Simple logo illustrations for the business cards
















I am planning to print business cards onto a colour stock. This will avoid white trim and edges..and therefore make the card cleaner and much more professional. Also, printing one colour (black) onto a coloured stock is cost effective yet visually strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment