Friday 16 October 2009

Creating my website

Formatting my images to the correct size and quality. Balancing the two factors is difficult but important.



I used tables to set up the site, they are basically grids and rules used as framework in my design.


I previewed my site in a browser, and here is how the initial layout will look, with the title of my site at the top.


Here is a basic layout of my homepage, I'm keeping it simple and concentrating on navigation. This is a preview in Dreawaeaver...


However, when previewed in safari the contact box shifts to a previous version. I think this is easily fixed, just a matter of altering some HTML in the site code..



I learnt a simple yet useful tip fom the session, the small asterix in the top bar of any editing software program (illustrator, photoshop, dreamweaver..) notifys you that the file has been altered but not yet saved after that. The asterix dissapears when the document is saved.


No comments:

Post a Comment