Wednesday 4 November 2009

Dig For Fire


'Dig For Fire' are a Sheffield based advertising and design company, the largest advertising agency outside of London. I am currently talking with the Senior Designer Simon Ransley about a possible work placement.

Here is the studio in Sheffield, it holds 80 employees across a range of professions from graphic designers to copywriters.



Dig For Fire are a digital led agency, but also do some print work:
Good conceptual design is apparent, and the message is the focal point. Something of which I persue in my own work.













Dig For Fire are a digital led agency: This is an area I want to develop my skills in, I feel digital is becoming the dominating media for design with more web accessible products being produced.



No comments:

Post a Comment